ELDAC Aged Care Workshops
Starting in July 2019, ELDAC will be running a series of free workshops, which are designed for aged care staff working in residential care and/or home care including managers, nurses and careworkers.
- Increased knowledge of the role of palliative care and advance care planning within the aged care sector.
- Familiarity with the ELDAC Care Model and key information and advisory services of ELDAC.
- Ability to select and apply resources and information found within the ELDAC toolkits to meet the Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Understanding the end of life legal issues encountered in aged care.
- Recognising the importance of mutually beneficial partnerships between primary care, aged care services and specialist palliative care.
The session will include presentations, interactive activities and opportunities for networking with other participants and the ELDAC team. You can meet the toolkit developers of the Residential Aged Care, Home Care and Legal Toolkits, as well as members of the Sector Engagement team. Download and email/print the Aged Care Workshop flyer to share information about the workshops.